After what feels like a never ending task, I’ve separated all of the designs and placed them into display books. I’m hoping this will both protect the fabric and also make it easier to look at them. I’ve got more work I still want to do – organise the designs more logically within the books, add labels to each design to identify so they can be easily identified, and to tidy up some of my cutting!
I’ve moved from the original image I shared with you on Friday (shown on left) to 5 A3 display books and 1 A4 display book.
They will get their first outing tomorrow when I meet with WOW Workroom tomorrow. this is my first step in considering what to do with the designs and seeing whether those I’ve printed can be used for samples or not. I also have some duvet ideas to run past them and see whether they will be practical or not.