So in the previous post, I included The Mask design. The original drawing was actually done some time ago, but I only put it together in a full design earlier today. I don’t quite know what happened to the colours but it was a bit neon to look at. So here is a second attempt to share it. the colours seem correct on screen (so far!) .
I was aiming to complete my second fabric file and it is almost there – there are 6 spaces remaining to be filled. So I went throught review earlier designs and make sure there was nothing that I’d put aside that I really did want to include. My laptop seems distressed at all the work I’m asking it to do, and froze at some point. It is now updating itself. I am hoping that I can complete the files tonight but if not, it will hold till tomorrow. So close and yet so far!